MOBILE ROADWORTHY BRISBANE
Mobile Roadworthy Certificates for Cars, Trailers & Caravans
Mobile Roadworthy Certificates in Brisbane Done in Just 45 Minutes!
* Pls note cancellations within a 2 hour window will incur a call out fee of $69
Cars from $99
Trailers from $110
Caravans from $110
Mobile Roadworthy Certificates Brisbane
In Queensland, as in most cities, a Roadworthy Certificate is required while buying, selling, registering or transferring a vehicle. A Safety Certificate is also referred to as a Roadworthy Certificate owing to its use of specifying how “roadworthy” a vehicle is.
What Does A Roaworthy Certificate Cover?
The roadworthy certificate issued by Dr Roadworthy covers basic physical aspects and their conditions. Some common basics covered by our certificate are seats, steering, electrical components, wheels and tires, engines, lights, brakes and its components.
Dr Roadworthy’s safety certificates cover the basics and offer better buyer protection ensuring vehicles are safe for operation. This ensures that tyres, suspensions, lights and other aspects of the vehicle are in top condition and meet the Queensland Government code of practice.
We Issue Roadworthy/Safety Certificates
At Dr Roadworthy, we authorize safety certificates after careful inspection and thorough checking. Vehicle inspectors at Dr Roadworthy are authorized to check cars, all vehicles up to 4.5tGVM and 4*4’s including Ubers, Taxi’s and Limos. We ensure that you receive the top-most quality of service at a location near or convenient for you.
Importance Of Roadworthy Certificates
As a Roadworthy certificate must be valid to sell a car in Queensland. To transfer the registration, to register an unregistered car also requires by law you must have a safety certificate. Without this document, you will not know if the car is safe to drive.
"Had a roadworthy done on an older car, the technician was super helpful and explained everything to me patiently as I didn't understand many of the technical terms. Really great service!.."
"Now had two mobile roadworthy certificates done on premium Euro brand cars I transferred from interstate and servicing and repairs done on my Mercedes AMG and Toyota Landcruiser. On time, heaps under OEM costs, and done right. Don't go anywhere else! Thank you.."
Access Locksmiths Brisbane
"Great mechanics, their Mobile Roadworthy Brisbane Service is excellent. When it comes to your car, you can’t trust just anyone to do mechanical repairs, you need the best mechanic in Brisbane,- Dr Roadworthy is the answer. We go with the best, most reliable, and qualified mechanics in Brisbane."
"Big shout out to the crew. Very professional very friendly service. Had massive work done to my Hilux then are roadworthy to get it up to standard for sale. Highly recommend."
"super friendly and always happy to help hands down the best place to go when you need a mobile roadworhty. I can't recommend them highly enough every job I've had done here has always been a breeze as I've always been guaranteed peace of mind"
"Excellent service and work. Friendly and knowledgeable. Def recommenced for a roadworthy again. Easy to deal with and excellent timing for when I needed it done."
Dr Roadworthy proudly offers a same day Mobile Safety Certificate in Brisbane out to Ipswich across to Logan and out to the Redlands Region.
- We supply Roadworthy Certificate Brisbane & roadworthy certificates
- Our mobile mechanics & inspectors make it simple
Reliable mobile mechanics able to supply fast Brisbane area mobile roadworthy Brisbane today. Dr Roadworthy is here to help with mobile roadworthy certificate brisbane as we love keeping you safe with high quality work.
Our no stress mobile service specialises in affordable roadworthy certificates Brisbane. Servicing Brisbane, Logan, Ipswich, Beenleigh, Browns Plains and the Redlands region we provide fast roadworthy certificate Brisbane. At home or work please call Dr Roadworthy for expert mobile RWC service today.
Honest and qualified technicians here to supply roadworthy certificate Brisbane or mobile roadworthy Brisbane just a phone call away. Fast efficient mobile RWC for convenience Dr Roadworthy is mobile try us now for your mobile roadworthy certificate brisbane.
On top of our credentials we provide competitive rates with our flexible roadworthy certificate Brisbane and Pre Purchase Inspection service so try us now. Some even say we offer cheap roadworthy certificates brisbane.
Reliable mobile roadworthy service in the Brisbane area ready and waiting for your call.
Competitive rates and expert service providing you with electronic safety certificates required to transfer ownership, re-register and when moving from interstate so grab your mobile roadworthy Brisbane now.
Some people spend time ringing many companies chasing a cheap mobile roadworthy Brisbane but as you already know cheap isn’t always good.
We like you seek a simple quality transaction designed with accuracy and speed in mind without compromising on quality.
Some will quote a low price and then back you into a corner with a massive repair bill but not us. Dr Roadworthy will provide detailed and honest inspections and if you don’t have a trusted mechanic we will step in to assist you.
Road Safety in Brisbane
Dr Roadworthy is committed to supporting the Brisbane City Council Road Safety Program by ensuring all vehicles are fully roadworthy to reduce crashes, save lives and prevent serious trauma on the Brisbane transport network.
So you know you need a Safety Certificate but don’t know what it covers?
A mobile safety certificate checks the following:
- Identification, VIN & engine numbers, and sighting the compliance plate ensure the vehicle isn’t stolen
- Modifications to a vehicles wheels, tyres, engines & suspension
- Seats & restraints, frayed seat belts, loose seats
- Lights & electrical components, headlight lenses aren’t discoloured, battery bracket is secure, dashboard has no warning lights illuminated
- Windscreens & windows, no stone chips and window tint is free from bubbles or is legally tinted
- Body & chassis, no sharp edges or rust in structural areas
- Steering & suspension, any steering or suspension component cracked, loose, worn or damaged
- Wheels & tyres, correct ratio, minimum tread & quality of tyre
- Brake components, brake hoses & lines, material, vehicle must pass a brake test
- Engines & drivelines, engine oil leaks, engine mounts, wheel bearings
- Exhaust emissions, leaking mufflers, broken exhaust hangers
- Road test, dashboard warning lights, handbrake, mirrors, starts and runs without stalling or misfiring
- Washer jets spray the windscreen and the wiper rubbers are not damaged split or streaking
- Many other items required to ensure you are safe
- We will tell you straight if there are issues and guide you through the repair process if you have defects
Dr Roadworthy Latest News & Vehicle Servicing
Mobile Mechanic Logan – Mobile Car Service & Brake Repairs Minor Service. Call Us Now. No Fuss Mobile Mechanic. We Come To You And Provide A Great Service.
Caravan Mobile Roadworthy – We Come To You Covering Brisbane, Logan, Ipswich & All Surrounding Areas. Over 200 Customer Reviews
Mobile Roadworthy certificate cost $ in Brisbane call for a quote now
We assure you that you are in safe hands. Our prices are competitive with the highest quality inspection guaranteed in the market today. In fact, we have our own workshop waiting to service and repair offering preventative maintenance strategies.
When you use Dr Roadworthy you will enjoy some additional benefits such as clean male and female amenities, Nespresso coffee machine, clean modern and air conditioned waiting room, free wifi and no sales pitch just the facts. So for mobile roadworthy Brisbane we have you covered.
Further commitment is we offer small appointment windows so you don’t find yourself waiting around for hours and hours at a time for a mobile roadworthy Brisbane.
Some operators may not open the bonnet or even look underneath the car and then you get those who are hours late to appointments. We endeavour that our mobile roadworthy Brisbane service will negotiate the ever increasing Brisbane traffic and roadworks to stop you waiting however sometimes we can’t control everything but we will call to notify any delays. Our services are efficient and timely right down to the mobile eftpos and emailing of electronic safety certificates saving time and money. Here to serve you as best we can so drop us a line today for genuine good service.
My team is hand picked to provide mobile roadworthy Brisbane and expected to treat you with professionalism and courtesy so come on down and deal with good people like yourself Brisbane.
Mobile Roadworthy Brisbane – FAQs
How much is a mobile roadworthy QLD?
Mobile Roadworthy Certificates/Safety Certificates in brisbane cost $120 For Cars, $100 for Trailers, Motorbikes are $100 and Caravans $100
What if the Mobile Roadworthy requires mechanical repairs?
You’ve found the right place, we also provide mechanical services. If your vehicle requires immediate and intricate attention it will need to be dropped to our shop in Woodridge. Small fixes can be done by our mobile mechanic for an extra fee.
Can I drive an unregistered car to get a Roadworthy Certificate in QLD?
No, unregistered cars cannot be driven in QLD, unless you have an unregistered vehicle permit from Qld Transport. Make sure you take all expired number pates off the car or you could be dealt a hefty fine from the Police. If your can is unregistered we can come to you with our Mobile Roadworthy Brisbane service
Can I sell a car without Mobile Roadworthy Certificate QLD
The simple answer is NO. When selling a vehicle or transferring a vehicle into another name, the Queensland law states that the vehicle must undergo a safety inspection and a safety certificate must be presented with the selling or transfer documents to the Department of Transport for the process to proceed accordingly.
How long does Mobile Roadworthy last?
A Mobile roadworthy will be valid for 2,000 km’s or 2 months from the date of supply. If your roadworthy expires call Dr Roadworthy. We will have to re inspect by law but this should be a faster job than normal.
What is checked for a Mobile Roadworthy in QLD?
There is a Roadworthy checklist that needs to be passed to obtain a Mobile Roadworthy Certificate in Queensland. The checklist includes:
- Condition of the windscreen, safety glass, glazing, and wipers
- Condition of the body of the vehicle, including the chassis and frame
- Condition of the lightings and electrical components
- Condition of the wheels and tires
- Condition of the engine, driveline, and emission
- Condition of connectors and devices along with towing couplings
Do you need a spare TYRE to pass a Mobile Roadworthy in Brisbane?
In the past it was a definite that you needed a spare tyre for a roadworthy. But now some brand new cars do not even have a space saver rim in the boot. These new cars have a pump and a special glue that you repair your flat or damaged tyre and then continue driving. We do recommend you have a spare tyre in the vehicle for your safety.
How old can Tyres be for Mobile Roadworthy in Brisbane | QLD?
This all boils down to safety and the tyres must pass a safety inspection. The safety inspector will determine if there is a minimum of 1.05mm of usable tread across the tyre surface, once this has been determined, the inspector will continue to complete the inspection.
What does a Mobile Roadworthy Certificate mean?
Once a vehicle has been inspected and a certificate has been issued, this confirms to the authorities that the said vehicle has passed all of the safety requirements deemed necessary for the safety certificate to be issued.
What does a car need to pass a Mobile Roadworthy QLD?
To pass a Mobile Roadworthy you should check these items:
- Lights – headlights, indicators, brake lights and number plate lights are working, no white light emits from rear of vehicle and the headlights aren’t a discoloured yellowish colour.
- Windows – no chips in windscreen, tinting is free of damage and bubbles, washers jets work and wiper rubbers aren’t faulty or streaky.
- Oil leaks – no oil leaks and especially no drips onto the road or exhaust.
- Battery – is secured, terminals are tight and no leaks.
- Steering – any rubber component is in good order, no excessive freeplay, no leaks, is secure and the car drives straight. Steering wheel padding is free of damage and does not roll when rocking hand backwards and forwards.
- Suspension – rubber components are in good order, shocks are firm and no leaks. Sway bar links and bushes are in good order, no sagging or damage.
- Brakes – minimum 1.5mm of brake pad material, rotors are within specification, the car passes a brake meter test.
Contact Us By Completing the Form Below